The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy First Birthday

This weekend was Jody's first weekend to work #busyAuditTaxSeason so therefore all the plans we made proir to this he had to miss! My best friend since high schools ill man turns 1 this month and his party was Sat. So I recruited mom to go with and I always feel the need to take a kid with me when I go to kids bday party! I don't know why I just like borrowing kids to go and Addie is easy to handle when she Is w/me! We stopped in mobile for lunch and shared a pizza and proceeded to the party! 


His gifts were lots of his favorite snacks (he would have opened every container if we would have let him. Got lots of Thomas the Train toys and learning devices! 

He Absolutely loved his cake and my mom made his onesie and matching Bib! 

First birthday Nolan Drake

No comments: