The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Friday, January 31, 2014

Favorite FOODS Friday

Since I have been Locked up and not doing well on eating CLEAN or BETTER
Here are my TOP 5 FOODS:

  1. CATFISH TAILS!  
  2. CORN NUGGETS (its the creamy center that I just cant get over) Actually I love any kind of corn.
  3. ICE Cream with French Fries! Total Mean - hot/cold and sweet/salty at its finest
  4. Chocolate milk and Salt and vinegar (use to eat this every morning going to high school) My Best Friend would pick me up (since I didnt have a car) and we would stop at the store for breakfast!
  5.  Absolutely my favorite is SeaFood!  Crab Claws, Shrimp, Snow Crab Legs and Crawfish w/corn :)

Crawfish, Shrimp, Snow Crab Legs, Corn on the Cob, Potato | YelpRecipes I Use: Corn Nuggets

No comments: