The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Friday, January 24, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

Cheap Custom Cute Items:

      Monogram Return Address Stamp

1. LOVE Address Stamps   

This website has tons of cute Ideas and for a low price.
Stamp   @   http://jane.com/





                 2. Other Cute Items are found @ 


paxtoncove

Paxton Cove3. Personalized Note Cards

Lately I have received numerous personlized note cards wishing me well, thoughts and prayers that I continue on this timeless, baby making Journey. I love reading the sweet kind thoughts and messsages my FRIENDS have sent me. Even to get a few emails/text just saying I am praying for you and thinking of you means the world. So my favorite place to order note cards.
Amy Adele
I order from here for my Nieces and wedding gifts!http://www.amyadele.com/


4. H&M  Lots of Christmas stuff on sale (yes I purchase Christmas Items in JAN)

Just go check it out

H&M

 5. Etsy yes we all love it I am not positive where this came from but I know it was etsy! 
I will have one of these made! The power of a mom who sews, monograms and does appliqués! Jackpot!
 



No comments: