The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

It is well with my soul... Day29 of #31 days October

Facebook/ blogs/ tweeter - makes everything official!

BIG NEWS:

My DAD Got a JOB!! 15months of unemployment No Guaranties but lots of hope. Its not about the money and location its about living life as GOD has planned for you.

Jody Got a New Job, gave his Two Weeks notice on Friday and the company decided to send him home Monday (he didnt get to work his 2 weeks out, He is fine with this) He starts to work on Nov 11 unless they want him sooner! God knows our needs and provides away even when you think everything in life is just fine. He will just literally drop things in your life and you have to decide is this God or not. Prayer is the only way to determine this answer.


Yesterdays Devotion was on Expectations- DO NOT expect to be treated fairly in this life.
Todays Devotion is that GOD will only know what will happen to you in this day.
Most Importantly I give the Glory to GOD! To see my dad at church every sunday as I sit in the choir loft, I just pray that his heart is right and his mind is clear. God is good and forgives there is no reason a person should miss out on this.

Jody came home yesterday and the first words out of his mouth, "It is well with my soul". He did everything respectable and honest.

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8