The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

day30 #31October days

My life is full of curve balls... God is good and I am glad he is on my side.

My family for one thing: I have no kids and all I ask is that you share your kids. Invite me or hell just tell me about their events I honestly get my feelings hurt when they have things going on and their Auntie Anna & JoJo miss them because we didnt know. Yes we cant make it to everything but I would much rather know that its happening then learning 5months later that it happened (seeing it on FAcEbook).

So many of you know Jody and I have been trying to have a baby for over 2 years. As Jody says something is always going on and we are always doing something. We want a baby badly but has many doctors, friends and family say "It willl happen when it is suppose to" I believe this and God has a plan.

JODY and DAD both have career changes!! I am so excited about all this goodness God has placed in our lives.

Halloween is HERE and Hope to have pics to share!!!

No comments: