The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day31 #31days of October "Tasty Thursday"

Trick or Treat ~ Happy Halloween



Who really plays tricks... Most everyone Gets/Gives Treats!

Well my treat is that Jody being unemployed this week has mopped my floors, washed/emptied Dishes and is doing laundry (just whites/towels). He is Golden! Does your Hubby Wash clothes, do the dishes or even know where the mop is! I told him I could get use to all this help! He is mine so think again.

Made a Delish Dessert for Halloween party at Summers Tonight.

Brownie Trifle

Recipe (Bottom Layer to Top; Repeat 2-3 times, depending on container)
Batch of Brownies or chocolate Cake
Instant Choc. Pudding (I make a big batch)
Cool Whip

Then after you are done layering Top the Trifle with
crushed Butter Fingers (usually need 1 regular size bar or 3-4 bitesize)


After I was done Jody got in the leftovers!!