The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Monday, April 27, 2015

Miracle making and Privately Praying

And He spoke again and told me, “A mother is not made when a child is placed in her arms. A mother is made when the dream of a child is birthed in her heart.”

We did it! Jody is giving a thumbs up but he moved so fast it was blurry ! 

IVF round one! We are praying to the only Man that can make miracles! Yes a baby is a miracle! 

Dr. Said we will just go back over the landing zone and drop this embryo off and in a few days it will implant and take up a new home in you! This has been such a humbling experience and one that I am grateful that I got to experience. It's a chance to be a mom and hope for a different future! God is so Good! 
All this will be worth it !! 

Flowers from a dear friend I received while on my bed rest!!




No comments: