The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lap full of Love

This young kitty's number one feature was Loving us! She loved us more than we could have ever loved her! She was the Diva, the playful queen and the snuggle buddy everyday and night ! Snickers got sick on a Monday and was so sick that it couldn't be treated ! She began having trouble breathing and Jody and I had to put her to sleep! It was the worst day of our life. She was our first child and the one we planned on having forever even if we couldn't have kids. She literly slept on my pillow with me and would sit on the edge of tub while I bathed. Snickers was our greeter at the door! The one that would roll at our feet and has a basket full of toys and even her own Christmas stocking. She has been on every Christmas card we have ever had! Today she would have been 7y/o! We loved her as our child.
Kitty= kid
Rest in peace my sweet Snickers you are so very loved and missed 

No comments: