The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Monday, March 3, 2014

Life in Chapters or Life in Years

Chapter One

Kid- Teen Years

  • cheerleader
  • dance
  • 4H
  • girl scouts
  • class favorite and home coming maid
  • Asked Jesus in my Heart
  • babysat
  • fell in love
  • went from flat chested (aka Chalkboard) to lets just say developed
  • got my license (my papaw took me to take the test)
  • started my first job at 16 (had friends take me to work) til I could afford my first car
  • Graduated High School
  • Started JCJC and worked at Wellness Center

Chapter Two

Twenties

  • Graduated from Massage Therapy School
  • Graduated from William Carey University/ College
  • worked as a Massage Therapist
  • started working for MDRS- OSDP
  • Leadership Jones County
  • Gained a Hand full of nieces and Nephews and a Brother in law & Sister in Law
  • got Married
  • lost my dads parents
  • lost Jodys grandparents (mom's side)
  • Got a new car (a few of them)
  • bought our First Home
  • Sold our First Home and Built a new home
  • Vacationed in Disney World
  • Ran the Chicago Marathon
  • Jody Passed His CPA exam
  • Jody Finished College at Ole Miss

Chapter Three

Thirty+

Jody and I both obtained New Careers
and stay tuned ....

for the Rest of OUR STORY

No comments: