The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Friday, February 7, 2014

Whoop there it is... Babys are a blessing and gift

Blessings come even when we are down. Trials, heartaches and longing for something that we have no control over is Gods way of saying come to me, love me and trust that I will give you what your heart desires. I know this is true. Today I write because I am happy, I am so very blessed in my life with amazing people. People that have touched my life day after day.

Infertility has a weird way of bringing people together to share their stories, comforts, sorrows and anxiety. I have SO MANY FRIENDS that have been through this baby process and only a few I can count with success. I sit and think: Maybe we would have never met if it wasnt for Infertility (Dr Isaacs or Dr Holland or Dr Pace). Yes I have seen all of these doctors and more, not one with any different news or success.  After 2 years of Clomid, 4 IUIs, surgery to clear out Endometrosis/cyst, trigger shots, ultrasounds and ultrasounds (Vaginal)- we are faced with.... What Now?
Yes looks like we are up against IVF= so very complicated, Very Expensive and I am not ready

                    ~ If you will just quit trying you will get pregnant
                     ~ God will allow it to happen when it is time
                    ~ Just dont think about it (really)
                     ~ just keep my kids you will change your mind (no you just didnt)

Just pray for us on this journey, I know that we will have 10 toes and 10 fingers in our Future but for now we are taking a break. Yes, finacially, emotionally and physically we need to take a long break "yes I know I am not getting younger- do you have $15,000 for me to borrow a few times?" so this is not giving up just SAVING $ and Loving Life with everything God throws my way- Smiling and Giving my all.

No comments: