The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blessed and Thankful

I am so truly thankful for fertility medicine! Yes clomid, hcg shots, insemination, and amazing doctors. Being thankful that there are options and I will try everything we can afford! 

Being truthful, it's my daily prayer that Gods plan happens, as bad as I want to plead and beg I know he knows my future. 

Having friends that have been through with similar stories helps but it's never the exact same because they end up getting pregnant- leaving you still trying! So glad that things worked for them but wish it was at the snap of a finger "just keep trying" if it was only that simple. 

Totally grateful and hope that kindness is not mistaken, I am trying to make my life full of good (people and actions). We may not always see eye to eye but I am sure we can get past the difference. This is to so many in my life If you think there is a possibly this was written about you and I, then it probably was! I just want to live, to be loved, and to know that all things can be worked out unless you Dwell on them or make them bigger than intended. Just want peace and no drama! If your in my life it's because I want you to be.