The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day8 #31days Tuesday- truth be told...

Tuesday- truth be told...

I loved my job when I started and probably even until the beginning of the year. Working for THIS state agency has perks but it is NOT what its cracked up to be. I am very lucky to have a job I know. This Blog today may be a venting session but my DAD has been laid off since last AUG in a mans world his liveyhood AKA JOB is everything next to his kids. Men take pride in their work and family. Dad has applied to so many jobs and gotten so few interviews/call backs he feels like giving up.


With all that being said this govenmen has gone to pot. We the US would have each others back and support every cause as  a team but now its ONE NATION UNDER SELF  Instead of GOD. This world has become self focused, well what is in it for me. How do I get insurance? My response is work somewhere that offers it or buy it!

enough venting.
I do love my life and know GOD gave me the gift to lift people up and to help others. Wish others wanted to know their God given Gifts!

No comments: