The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 New Year New Baby New Title "Mommy"




New year and all kinds of new beginnings!!
God has shown out and up all during 2015 and so far into 2016 we are excited to say baby will be here in just a few weeks! 
I am so blessed with this man, he has stood beside me thru all the hurdles and we together are headed to the finish line. A New Chapter will be born in Feb and it will be there beginning of an entire different life than I ever thought I would have! Never give up on your hearts desires but fill your mind and heart with scripture and heart felt praise and prayers to get you through the days! I have to say  God is good but he on his own time and schedule !! 

Who signs up to get pregnant in their 30s  and 40s folks that let God do all the planning! 

So I am 33 y/o and 35 weeks pregnant with our first miracle baby!! 

Gods love is so amazing and I love this baby so much and we haven't even met yet!! 

No comments: