The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring fever!!

Absolute favorite flower is a tulip! Mine didn't come up this year or maybe this Inconsistent weather has them confused! So here is the latest! I am dying literally going crazy not planting flowers, really think there will be one more frost. Laid around Saturday while the hubs went to work. I love keeping the beds spruced up and pots refreshed but it's just not time yet. But what I did is went to the garage and got all the trees that we got for free (kept them from the cold) and planted them. Yep made a map and tied a colored ribbon so the yard boy wont mow them down. 

Then I updated the front doors w my boxwood wreaths #dirtcheap

Sunday I gave in and hit up lowes- unfortunately everyone else had spring Fever Too! I just bought Ferns since I was desperate for something green and fresh! 


No comments: