The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Out with the old and in with whatever happens...

So I haven't blogged in a while so here is the latest! 
I didn't get promoted, I don't have another career to go to at this time. But I am just living to love and pray not to plan. Every plan I made has not happened bit once it's God's Design it does! We just need to sync up!

King cake Queen! 1st piece I got the baby! Hope this isn't the only baby I have this year...
Yes I did and are a piece for Meg too (#cleanEater #babySugar) 
A Super sweet friend purchased this and delivered to my office! 

I have made myself a promise to lose weight with hopes that it helps other things in my life. I wish I could cut carbs and sugars out but I would end up in a Coma! The only way I have ever lost weight is to run! Running/ walking schedule starts this weekend! 

No comments: