The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day22 #31 October Memories of Monday

I received the SWEETEST note in the mail from the Lady at the Bank BancorpSouth! I have banked there since I was a senior in High School (my First Job). The Note just stated how proud she was to be sending this special copy of the Announcement of the Provisional Class JA!
 
 




Yes Halloween is Just Around the Corner! As you Know we usually have a Large Time at our Haloween Party (well no one could come this year so I guess we will just do something low key). Mom is making pocket tees and has been busy with special orders for toddler shirts and holiday items also.
 
 
Got home late last night, had dinner with a really good friend, really good food and conversation. So I walked in my bedroom and see that Jody has changed out the comforter! We had a light weight quilt on the bed but he got out the down comforter/duvet so that we can bundle our buns when its chilly in the morning. Needless to say we over slept this morning do to the overwhelming comfort and warmth!
 

These are my babies at the end of the bed. Lady and Snickers