The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day10 #31 days of Oct

Thursday- The best Trips I've been on 

1. 30th bday trip to NYC! went with my Friend Suzanne Manning and her mom and another friend 
2. 2008 Jody and I went to Chicago for the CHICAGO  Marathon (I thought he was going to Propose)
3. Disney 2006 and 2012 We went with Jody's Dad and ANNA and Lisa (ANNA is my mother in law; yes it is weird & sometimes confusing)
4. we Love the beach and go every YEAR either Mexico Beach FL, Destin, Perdio Key and Orange Beach
5. Cruises: Jody and I went on a cruise to Virgin Islands and Bahamas for HoneyMoon & I did one my senior year to Bahamas.

We love to travel! Although I am not a very good passenger we go somewhere every month. We travel to Mobile to see my Bestie and we go to OXFORD every time we get a chance.

chicago


No comments: