The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 14 and 15 of #31 in October #noparty #stressed #tired #LOVEmyDentist

So yesterday Day 14 Blog I decide I would have the 2nd annual Thornton Costume Halloween Party.



Party is now NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

1) only 2 couples could come (to MUCH Hassle) for lots of decorations, food and cleaning
Nah maybe next year
2) going to have a cyst removed from my back Thursday  next week so I dont know how I will feel anyhow.
3) we have no costume...  (mafia, mob, The President) 

Day15 
SO STRESSED! 
I might be considered OBESE
I went to the dentist Today!!! LOVE LOVE CLEAN WHITE TEETH!
Love it 1st because they dont weigh you! 2nd because my teeth feel so good I don't want to eat

I decided against 2 invitations to GNO (High school friends & Church Crew)
Was completely exhausted when I got home from work Literally fell asleep on couch til 7pm (no sleep tonight) JA was so late last night so I just felt like I am over due on REST!

No comments: