The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

#31days day1 Falling for fall

New month ! I have made the commitment to BLOG everyday this month!

I saw the posts on The Nester blog regarding 31 days in October.  31 days to accomplish something, learn something, simplify something, do something!  Its amazing how many people get involved in the 31 days series.

happy October 
Falling for Fall 

fall is in the air  - mums are out, fall wreaths, cool mornings, football and parties
best part of OCT is great tv shows (Castle, VOICE, Greys, Parenthood) trips every weekend and Jody is free every night (no more studying)

Today the government shut down because they did not pass the budget- yes I had at least 15 phone calls "so will I get paid, I didn't know if I should go in to work?"j whew what a day
Fall feels like:
Front Porch sitting kind of evenings, dinner served on the deck. 
Good things come to those who pray diligently for them. 
Busy month for the Thorntons- J & I are headed to AUBURN VS OLEMISS GAME ON FRI
really excited we are going with some of our new friends Summer and Michael Martin
Addie (niece turns 3 sat 10/5)
JA - crowning ceremony
lots of service projects going on...
Halloween Party in the neighborhood
Church choir has began ChristMas music (i just love our new music minister)






No comments: