The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Friday, August 23, 2013

Roger the neighborhood dog...

Well, Jody and I had Addie this last Saturday. We were outside playing and a small black dog came walking up. He appeared to just be strolling but has yet to leave! I am convinced we are good people! I imagine with all the new homes going up in the neighborhood the door followed a car in or was dropped off... I communicated with my neighbor Brooke and she said it wasn't her dog but they had been feeding it. You know if you feed an animal they become yours??!! I messages Brooke she said they named him "Roger"!

Roger loves the Thorntons and the Wagners #highlands

He has spent the night on the deck for 2 nights and today we have taken him to the vet to be cleaned up and checked! 



To be cont....

Well Jody and I have re-named him Budddy!! We took him to vet, said he was around 2 y/o! 


No comments: