The Word

The Word

Lila Kate

Lila Kate
one week old

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TimeTogether

As an adult I realize that time is more precisous as well as the relationships we create. The more mature I become and older I get I realize just how important it is to establish relationships. After my 10Year Class Reunion I found myself with very few regrets and lots of happy memories. I remember writing my future plans on my senior page for the NEJ annual and thinking to myself how life was going to be.
Life as I know it is not at all how I planned for it to be but God has BIGGER & BETTER things in store for me and my life. God plays such an important part in my life and although I forget to go to him and give it to him He is always there to pick me up. At the Class Reunion I reunited with some old friends and old boyfriend that once thought were so importatn. You the saying "we will be friends/together forever" well thats what I when I was reminded of the past as we knew it. I also found that I had planned my college differently than it happened.
I allowed God to lead me to and through college where I met my husband Jody. Jody & I have dated since August of 2005 and he finally proposed in Sept. of 2009 then we married December 2009 (yes, I was ready & he was too). Jody and I are best friends, we live, laugh, love and run together. Jody has been studying these past few months for his CPA exam so I have been running with a friend but he is still supporting me. When we married we bought a house and began remodeling and putting the Thornton touch on it. The saying "there is always something that needs to be done, well that is us at home, we are always doing something to the house/yard to make it that wonderful space we love so much.
~ Thats all for now, Anna

No comments: